If you’ve been following this blog, you probably know that we have shifted to spanking new premises. Our commitment to quality has paid off, and IndiaNIC is one of the fastest growing offshore IT companies today. We already have a 500-strong workforce, but we need many more talented individuals to meet the demands of our growing business. We are looking for creative and dedicated individuals who share our ideals and visions. We need people who are passionate about their work, people who like doing things well.
At IndiaNIC, we value creativity, intelligence and dedication. We reward merit and make sure that talent finds its way to the top. Our training and learning programs help you to grow professionally as well as personally. But it’s not all work and no play. We celebrate employee birthdays, organize internal competitions, enjoy festivals together and play cricket, table tennis and board games.
Walk-in Interviews at Baroda and Ahmedabad
IndiaNIC is looking for new talent. We have opening for freshers as well as experienced professionals. For this purpose, we have organized Walk-in Interviews at Baroda and Ahmedabad. We have vacancies for Senior Developers, Junior Developers, Business Development Managers, Project Coordinators and Content Writers.
Candidates in Baroda can appear for the interview on 24-25th March, 2012. Candidates in Ahmedabad can appear for the interview on 1st April, 2012.
Please visit Our Careers Page for More Info
- IndiaNIC Infographic Contest 2013 398 view(s)
- June 2013 Wallpaper 211 view(s)
- Explore IndiaNIC! – House Full, the first day first show 198 view(s)
- Health Problems in IT Professionals -Causes and Prevention 150 view(s)
- The Game Changing Features of iOS 7 114 view(s)
- ASP.NET Development
- Featured Post
- Flash Website Design
- iPhone / iPad / iPod
- Management & Leadership
- News & Video
- Offshore Outsourcing
- Open Source CMS
- Our Work & Products
- PHP Web Development
- Search Engine News
- SEO Services
- Website Designing
- Yahoo Store / RTML
- AT&T Rolls Out Wireless Emergency Alerts for iPhone Users -Weekly Mobile & Web Updates Maulik Vyas
- Six Useful Apps for Disaster Management Black And White
- The New Google Maps –All You Need To Know Mouse Potato
- The Setting Sun of Facebook Nuts
- The Latest iOS 7 -What Is In It for The Users? Steve Alive
- The Pros and Cons of Cowboy Coding Black And White
- iOS 7 Unleashed – Apple’s Power to Fulfill Dreams Steve Alive
Tagsaffordable website design android application development ASP.NET developer ASP.NET development ASP.NET programmer asp.net programming asp developer hire asp development asp programmer ASP programming best website design custom website design design yahoo store ecommerce website design hire php developer iphone app developer iphone app development Iphone application development iphone apps development iphone developers iphone game development iphone programming magento development mobile application development open source customization open source development osCommerce designer osCommerce developer php developers php development php development services php programming php web developer india php web development php web development india professional website design small business website design Website Designing website design services Yahoo! Store yahoo store design yahoo store designer yahoo store developer yahoo store development yahoo store redesign