eCommerce Website Development
Proper design and development of an eCommerce site plays a crucial role in its success. A bad user interface or a complicated payment system can annoy online customers. Therefore, it is essential to get domain experts or professionals who can carry out well-organized eCommerce website development and can integrate it with necessary functionalities.
- Extensive experience
- Knowledge of market trend
- Assurance of easy navigation
- Enrich eComm. web with enticing features
- Capable to tailor apps to business objectives
Be a Part of the Global Trend
Internet is growing and along with that eCommerce is also proliferating. Owning your own online store will make you a part of the global trend. Here are the figures that state how it will happen.
- In 2012, the total eCommerce sales reached $1 trillion.
- US eCommerce and online retail holiday sales went up by 13 percent and reached $33.8 million.
- According to a comScore report, there has been around $50.2 billion of desktop-based retail online sales in Q1 2013.
Build a Brand with Your ECommerce Site
Tremendous success of eBay and Amazon has inspired several online merchants to build their own online brands. But, for building an online brand, you’ll need an eCommerce site that generates traffic, bring more conversions and yield better results, and these three criteria can be fulfilled by sites developed by us. Our eCommerce sites deliver:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Structured and organized data
- Easy-to-use, robust features
- Smooth navigation with intuitive interface
- Sales maximization through clients’ satisfaction
eCommerce development is one of our core competencies and since our inception; we have been building eCommerce sites that have helped us to gain the trust and faith of our clients, and have become their partner in their progress.
We furnish you with the following eCommerce web development services that will help you to select the most suitable one for your project:
- Custom eCommerce web development
- eCommerce strategy and planning
- Third-party application integration
- Integration of payment gateways
- Optimization of existing sites
- Custom shopping cart development