iPad App UI Design
Just a few years ago, people didn’t mind poring over user manuals to understand software. Nowadays, there are no user manuals. No matter how productive, effective and groundbreaking your iPad app is, it won’t sell unless it has a clear, uncluttered and easy to grasp UI design. A successful iPad App UI design is self-explanatory; once the user accesses an app with a good UI design, he doesn’t need help or explanations from any other source.
Intuitive iPad UI Designs – Designed for a Seamless User Experience
Our experienced UI designing team designs intuitive user interfaces that users can instinctively understand. We leverage the diverse iPad features and navigational gestures to enliven the process of app browsing without compromising on the UI. While we infuse character and personality in the design, we also ensure that the UI remains engaging and uncomplicated.
First, our UI designers gain a clear understanding of the different functionalities and features offered by your apps. Next, they analyze the app to anticipate user actions. Applying the knowledge they gain through these tasks, they design an efficient UI for the iPad app. They position the different elements in the place where the user expects them, introduce activity indicators and give help tips wherever required. Take a look at our detailed iPad App UI Design Process to get a clearer idea of how we function.
iPad App UI Design Process
- Analysis of Functionality requirement - Collecting a list of the functionality requirements of the system to accomplish the goals of the project and the potential needs of the users.
- User analysis – Analysis of the potential users of the system (through discussion with people who work with the users and/or the potential users themselves).
- Information architecture – Development of the process and/or information flow of the system.
- Prototyping – Development of wire-frames, either in the form of paper prototypes or simple interactive screens. These prototypes are stripped of all look & feel elements and most content in order to concentrate on the interface.
- Usability testing - Testing of the prototypes on an actual user.
- Graphic Interface design – Design actual look & feel design of the final graphical user interface (GUI).
So, how does your iPad app design affect the end users? Does it promote a seamless app browsing experience, or does it confuse and annoy your users? If you are looking for efficient and creative UI designers who can build a fast, engaging and intuitive user interface, you are at the right place.
ARE YOU READY to develop an attention catching UI for iPad App?, Contact Us now or fill an INSTANT QUOTE form on top right side of the page .