Mobile Web browsing Application
Mobile Browsing experience In IndiaNIC
IndiaNIC is highly experienced in developing highly customized mobile websites matching strict XHTML-MP Standards. XHTML MP Standards ensure that your entire website is available for almost all the mobile devices across the world. Mobile websites are specifically designed for mobile phones,so web pages are small & very quick to load.
IndiaNIC can help you make your presence in the mobile web world, making your app Unique, Focused, Targeted, Specific and also Cost Effective.
The Facts about Mobile Marketing
There are some very important facts available to support the need for a mobile marketing plan, focused on the mobile web.
- Industry statistics – The mobile phone market is expanding exponentially, with 40 million new connections per month, 89% of Major brands planning to market via Mobile phones by 2008
- Focused – At captive relevant audience, the active generation – The active generation spends much time on cell phones during any idle periods
- In October of 2006, the World Wide Web Consortium, and ICANN announced that .mobi would be a new top-level domain name.
- The United States is far behind the Asian and European mobile communities.
- Mobile web technologies allow us to provide location-specific resources to users.
- Currently 1/3 of people around the globe have mobile internet access, which is twice as many as the number of internet-connected PCs.
- 50% of the world’s population is expected to have access to the Internet through a mobile device in 3 years!
- Development of mobile websites and mobile applications is very different from their desktop counterparts and requires specialized knowledge of the platform.
Mobile web development allows employees and clients to be more productive on the go, access information anytime-anywhere and provide valuable input in remote locations.
Areas where Mobile Web browsing apps are used
Using the same design techniques associated with mobile website design by IndiaNIC, we can develop an interactive web-based application for use in intranet, extranet, and public-facing websites. Integrating with existing infrastructure is a key competency of the IndiaNIC Mobile application engineering team.
Lastly, people carry mobile anywhere and anytime and finding their near tour/travel places/marketing/finance or any information by mobile web and also searching Train/bus schedule on mobile web so it consume time and hard to carry laptop.