Matrix Organization – The Structure of IndiaNIC’s Prosperity
With an array of services and huge client base, IndiaNIC follows matrix organization structure for successful project execution through enhanced resource co-ordination. This organizational structure enables us to foster our service as it:
- Allows a clear project integration across different functional lines
- Enhances communication with improved information flow
- Brings together wider set of skills
- Introduces immense flexibility among different functional areas
- Keeps better balance between cost, time and performance
- Allows focusing on both technical qualities and prompt services
Our organization is driven by the matrix structure. Matrix organization is also known as a Projectized Organization. This is one of the most effective organizational structures. This structure is a storehouse of benefits, but its best effect is the synergism that it creates between shared responsibilities of the functional and project management systems. Key people with the best skill-sets are shared, and minimal conflicts take place during the project execution.
Why this Fuss about Matrix Organization?
Matrix organization is extremely beneficial for project-driven firms. We ask you to consider this structure because more than companies utilizing this structure, it is their clients who benefit from this organizational structure. Want to know how? Just take a look at the points below:
- Best resource allocation for clients’ projects
- Single point of communication that leads to better and faster response
- Increased efficacy and uniformity in task balancing
- Proper time management, and hence, timely delivery of projects
- Quality results & focused outputs with minimum hassles
IndiaNIC’s Matrix Structure
Way back in the 1960s, the matrix structure emerged in the US National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA). Since then, several renowned names in the market like Procter & Gamble, IBM, Nokia, Cisco, and Schlumberger, have been working on this framework. Being a project-driven company, IndiaNIC also aims to provide the same quality of services using this framework. We bank upon the following workflow that depicts the distribution, accumulation and flow of resources of our company:
- Our dedicated sales team finalizes projects and hands it over to the PMO head.
- The PMO head takes a quick look at the availability of Project Managers and hands over the projects to the most suitable ones.
- From here on, the PMs head the projects and are entirely responsible for execution.
- PMs document the required resources; the documentation goes to the RMO who allocates resources to them.
- After resource allocation process is completed, the project execution takes place under the dual monitoring of the PMs as well as the TLs, so that no complications crop up. While the Project Managers resolve clients’ issues on several aspects, the functional leaders are responsible for resolving technical issues.
Right from the starting of the project to its completion, the employees of concerned departments have to report their day-to-day performance to the Project managers as well as to their Functional Leaders. As soon as the projects are successfully delivered to the clients, the resources are freed from the current projects and are assigned to other tasks.
Our sole motto is to deliver you the best results, and matrix structure allows us to do the best and enables you to get the best. Be a part of our Projectized Organization to get unbeatable software solutions and mobile applications development.