Yahoo Store Discount Coupons
Give the discounts – far easier than ever before!
Ecommerce and discount coupons have always been buzzing point amongst the online buyers. Merchants have always been looking for that little space that they can pass on to their clients to give them some portion off with the price – obviously to gain substantial advantage over the stiff competition.
We all know that there’s nothing stronger than the price to beat the competition. With online sale, the other vendor is just a click away – if they’ve got the right price for the same product that you have.
The dilemma that every merchant faces is – How do I give specific discount on the product? My site does not allow this!!!
Well, if you’re on Yahoo Merchant Solutions – the problem is just solved. The fresh new face of the Discount Coupons has opened up a wide array of different ways for giving the client discount that you always wanted to give.
With Yahoo Store, the legacy coupon management (that’s what the best term is – now that the coupon engine is updated) – has come along way. With its new launch, now it is possible to:
- Give Product Specific discount
- Discount on all products part only for a few (selection of products now does not take hours, just a couple of clicks!)
- Offer Free Shipping on certain Shipping Methods
- Create One time Usage Coupons – NEW FEATURE!
- Create as many as 50,000 Coupons at a given point of time*
- Give Flat discount on a order total or a Percentage Off!
- Smart filtration of the Coupons Report – Filter your data based on different criteria
- Create coupons that last for a particular time frame/period
Whether you’re creating a single-use or standard coupon, you can now choose to exclude specific store items from your offer. Previously, you could choose which individual items to include in a coupon offer, or to include all store items. Being able to exclude items makes coupon creation a faster and easier process. This can be especially helpful if you carry a large number of products and wish to exclude only one or a few from a special promotion.
Coupons can now be sorted by number of orders, revenue, coupon code, type, expiration date, and conversion rate. New coupon filters also allow you to apply coupon status and time-period filters, and to download filtered coupon lists.
Preview of the Coupon Manager:
Here’s the list of some tips for the nifty marketing strategies that you can use with coupons:
- Include a printed single-use coupon offer in outgoing shipments
- Have multiple stores? Cross-Sell coupon offers in outgoing shipments
- Offer single-use coupons via Live Chat agents in cases where abandonment may be likely
- Offer single-use coupons as incentives to increase client satisfaction
- Merge single-use coupon codes into email marketing campaigns
- Create coupons for High Valued orders for having they buy again from your store to give them “Loyalty Discount”
This is all what you can do at its core. If you’ve got that smart brain, you can create some of the revolving marketing ideas to kick off some of the exotic promotions for your store which can help you convert a great deal of “visitors only” type of traffic into the actual clients.