Open Source Web Designing –Why is this so preferable?
Various software companies have dominated the software markets by charging a lot of money for using their tools for web designing and development. Open source template design has served its best for creating personalized websites with robust web applications and affordable prices.
Is offshore web designing really an effective tool?
Open source services are freely accessible and many companies provided this with special domain expertise. They have skilled web designers and developers to create eye-catching and user-friendly websites. They help to lure more customers to your company and thus it is one of the effective apparatuses for business promotion.
Various tools are available in software market that can enhance and promote your website. You can look out for the best offshore company and can hire an expert web developer for your website.
On contrary to popular belief you can expect below mentioned qualities from web designing outsourcing as well.
- Virus and bug free sites
- A technological upgrade to existing websites
- Customized and user friendly designs
- High-end websites and web portals (reduced complexity of sites like eCommerce)
- Website designed with less cost
A CMS, Content Management System, is very important website developing apparatus that works as plug-in model and adds functionality and design to the core system. It also helps in saving money as well as time. There are various versatile frameworks based on CMS that requires less effort to design and are much less complex. They are…
- Drupal: a PHP-based free software package that helps you organize, maintain, and publish your content that may vary from personal blog to corporate articles. It has various varieties of layouts, templates and themes with lot of securities
- WordPress: It’s a CMS and blogging tool based on PHP and MySQL. Various features like themes, multi-user, multi-blogging, widgets, plugins etc. are readily available. It’s one of the most famous tools used worldwide
- Joomla: It’s also a free source for Content Management System, which is written in PHP and helps in designing. Additional features that it has include page caching, RSS Feeds, support for language internationalization, blogs polls, and news flash
- Magento is again a different layout for websites in terms of eCommerce. It has user friendly approach and you can display your products in a professional way
With different open source platforms, it’s very easy to create, maintain, update, and alter the content on the website. Hence, with open source templates and themes from different frameworks, your website may appear in a way you want and that too with an ease. Moreover, it’s free of charge and is supported by the huge communities that can help you sort out the problems and bugs, if any.