Incorporation of Facebook Apps in Businesses
With over 500 million users around the globe, Facebook’s audience is vastly larger than any single news organization. It plays an integral part in society, as it not just includes social activity, but it can be used for marketing, research, and other business purposes.
Ever since its inception in 2004, Facebook has grown massively and has developed applications that concern people from all sects of society. Facebook is a key force for driving traffic into businesses. The social website helps in the promotion of businesses as it provides the perfect forum for it.
There are endless reasons why you may want to make use of Facebook applications. They act as a communication link between your clients and your customer care team, and allow people to sign up for and receive company newsletters or provide your customers with special prizes. There are many ways you can use Facebook Apps for enhancing your business.
- Create a newsletter to keep customers always in the know. By using the newsletter signup apps, you can collect mail ids so you have another systematic way to communicate with your clients when they are outside Facebook. You can also ask people to like your Page and thereby revealing the newsletter signup form. By publishing status updates to tease newsletter content, you can lead your fans to the application from where they can sign up to receive the full newsletter.
- A contact us application will prove to be very effective. It can allow your fans and customers to get in touch with department wise customer care representatives within the business. This type of application can help you concentrate on the contact process and direct fans straight to the customer sales team that can provide the customers with help in all aspects. Also make sure that you don’t let your page become a customer support forum.
- Small business owners will make good use this application. It allows clients to book appointments and makes reservations through Facebook. This app is ideal for anyone who is in the service sector providing services like hotels, restaurants, spa’s and other such areas.
- It is important to promote special holidays, like Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and the various other holidays. You can also find huge retail sales events for Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Independence Day and other American holidays.
- You should reward your customers with access to special deals with a Facebook exclusive app. This enables your fans to log onto your page and search for offers that are suitable to them.
- Use a testimonials app in where customers can leave detailed feedback about their experience with your business. This helps provide valuable insights into what your existing customers like about your business and products, and the changes they would like to see in the future. The customers can also leave their suggestions for the application here.
These are some of the ways you can use Facebook to help achieve your Business targets and goals. Many businesses already use the applications to get in touch with customers and build stronger ties. This also helps increase the line of communication between businesses and customers.