Five Significant Components of Digital Marketing
In order to cope with increasing competition, companies across the world focus on digital marketing. It is undeniable fact that merely a website or an app is not sufficient for achieving a strong digital footprint.
Before moving further, let’s have some interesting facts:
- Approximately 70% of marketers use Facebook to gain new customers (HubSpot)
- Blogs are 63% more likely to influence purchase decisions than magazines (Optimind)
- Americans spend 4x more time on mobile devices as compared to newspapers and magazines (Percolate)
- Using videos on home pages can increase conversions by 86% (Optimind)
Such facts reflect the importance of digital marketing for the businesses.
Digital marketing strategy is essential to serve the following purposes:
- Acquisition of new clients
- Brand visibility, recognition, and loyalty
- Revenue generation
Without achieving objectives mentioned above, online marketing campaign cannot be considered as successful. Now, the question arises, which elements are necessary for effective and efficient digital marketing campaign that serves all the objectives? Following list is an answer to the question:
- Consider mobiles: Thanks to the latest mobile technology, iPhone’s new versions, and budget range of smartphones; sales figures of smartphones grossly overtake PC sales figures in 2014. Today, every aspect of online marketing campaign hovering around smart devices users.
- Organic search: Out of varieties of methods for finding information, search engine results method enjoys a dominant position. Proper optimization of a website helps the search engines identify the type of site and its relation to users’ requirements. Solid organic search strategy improves the visibility of sites within the search engines and helps drive more traffic to that site.
- Content marketing: Content is an important driving force. Fresh and relevant content through blogs increase site visitors and user engagement. Eventually, both will result in higher conversions. Proper content marketing strategy helps entrepreneurs establish their identity over the net.
- Social media: Companies cannot ignore social media platform for brand building and brand recognition. Social media marketing acts as a powerful tool for exchanging information and distributing content about the products and services. It provides an opportunity to connect and interact with both prospective and existing customers along with other people.
- Email: Email marketing strategy helps enterprises increase ROI. A survey shows that over 65% of consumers make a purchase under influence of a well-planned email campaign. The only thing here also to keep in mind that emails should be mobile-ready.
Of course, such factors are noteworthy for effective digital marketing campaign. However, hiring a professional digital or Internet marketing company assures you applying all these necessary factors.