Real Estate Businesses Must Have a Website
Real estate development is a multifaceted business, encompassing multiple activities. Developers are the coordinators of the activities; they are people who convert on paper ideas into real properties. Typically, developers purchase a tract of land, determine the marketing of the property, develop and design the building program, obtain the necessary public approval and financing, build the structure, and lease, manage, and ultimately sell it.
The development process requires skills of many professionals: architects, landscape architects, civil engineers and site planners to address project design; market consultants to determine demand and a project’s economics; attorneys to handle agreements and government approvals; environmental consultants and soils engineers to analyze a site’s physical limitations and environmental impacts; surveyors and title companies to provide legal descriptions of a property; and lenders to provide financing.
At a business management point of view if you are a developer you will have not only plenty of direct customers but also an army of partners like business-attached professionals and your own employees those all you are to manage at a time. Therefore, to have a custom website or portal developed for you makes you relaxed a lot! Not only developers but any of the members of real estate community may have great benefits by owing their own website. Let us evaluate the necessity of owing a website if you are in real estate business.
Importance of Real Estate Website Development for Customers
Now days, Internet is an integral part of our day-to-day life. We do most of our shopping on the Internet with a home comfort. Real estate deal is perhaps the biggest shopping we do in our life. Therefore, tendency of customers is to do enough homework before going to a real estate agent. In this case your website can prove to be a gateway to ample information about properties and start to guide them properly at the beginning.
- Database display gives them listing of properties.
- Map integration helps them to locate the property.
- Loan packages from banks and other lenders solve their finance related information problems.
- They can bid on attractive package.
- Can get most competitive loan rate.
- Virtual tours on website give them an insight of the interior they opt for.
- Floor Plans and Real Estate Calculator enable them to calculate and compare the property.
- Calendar gives them estimate of time to finish construction of the property.
- They can get legal information as well as help from the developers as well as consultant through website.
- Once project start they can track the progress of the construction as well as development related to it.
- They can obtain documents through website.
- Good communication between various professionals related to the development is possible through website.
Importance of Real Estate Website Design for Developers and Other Related Professionals
- Physically you can not attend more than 10 or 15 customers in one day course. Website enables you to attend more number of customers at a time. Therefore your reach to the market becomes unlimited.
- Your customers can obtain information at any time through website and for further communication they can contact you personally.
- You need not to carry a bunch of documents with you whole time. Your website serves that purpose very well.
- Your reach will not be up to some areas but you can do business across the boundaries of regions, states, and even nations i.e. one US citizen can make deal in UAE market and purchase properties in Dubai.
- You can better address your customers, partners and related professional through your website.
- You can put details, plans and virtual tours on your website.
- You can integrate latest news database related to real estate on your website to attract and inform your patrons.
- You can integrate the services of financial sector and attract range of customers in your business.
- If you are a real estate broker you can get paid when a property sold as a listing commission.
- You can get commission when a property is brought. They will pay you as a subscription fee for listing property.
- Finance companies will pay commission whenever their package is sold.
- Advertisers on your website will pay you per click.