IndiaNIC Logo – Usage Guidelines
Usage & Guidelines
- The font used in logo is – "Poppins" (normal and bold as variant).
- Do not alter the text, colors or position of elements in the logo as per your wish. We do not want defeat the core concept of branding in any way.
- You may use only symbol with circle as supplement to logo wherever felt appropriate.
- The logo can be entirely in Black or White or Gray as well. Otherwise please use above colors only while using in the official IndiaNIC documents. (As in attached previews).
- Do not take liberty to use any colors other than ones provided here.
- Write IndiaNIC (with "I" and "NIC" as capital). Some of the wrong spellings seen: indiaNIC, indiaNic, IndiaNic, indianic etc.
- Complete Name to use if required with Logo: IndiaNIC Infotech Limited.
- If linked, always link whole company name to the URL: https://www.indianic.com – the link shall always open in new browser window/tab.
What our Logo Represents
“The circular shape above “I” represents a person. This depicts we are a people oriented company – driven by the spirit of being a part of the team IndiaNIC.
The design is also shaped up to portray the exuberant and relishing character of the person with both arms raised high – which signifies the fun and excitement of working at IndiaNIC.”