Based on our client’s request, our team developed a complete CRM based appealing yet easy-to-use web system axed on super-admin, B2B and B2C functionalities. It enables users the freedom to conduct English examinations, manage Emails & SMS marketing campaigns for students and other users, retain current user base and keep track of all the authorized centers aligned to Cambridge’s main admin institute.
Sendgrid email analytics to render statistics in a short time.
Meant to ensure the most efficient business management, developing this CRM system made us face the challenge of aligning different inquiries in a short deadline, creating a robust email analytics system enabling statistics extraction and assuring SMS status using Twilio. Our team faced the Challenge successfully and gladly!
Creating a 4 level structure system consisting of Super-Admin, Authorisation center, Preparation center, and Students/Parents. Every preparation center will be aligned to an authorized center and all the authorized centers are aligned to Cambridge as the main admin institute.
- This app can save a lot of time people would spend on looking for the right information and directions in a large scale event.
- Increased event attendance and better interaction can be made possible through the app.
- An increase in team & participant productivity could facilitate better communication and collaboration.
- Event budgets could be managed through the app.
- All in all the app can reduce workload for the organizer & provide a better experience for the visitors.
Our web team worked in close collaboration with client to deliver a fully functional CRM solution.