Oracle Aconex, has a lot of feature teams and autonomous decisions on technology stack and wanted a partner to easily scale team at short notice to align with their multiple teams working globally to work on their Desktop, Web and Mobile Solutions.
To collaborate and work with Global team for Stable release in real-time.
The client was operating its project management functions for some of the largest engineering and construction players including L&T and AECOM, through a desktop-based application. Taking a legacy system like this to a mobile-driven work culture was a challenge not just for our team but also for the end-users to seamlessly adapt to it. The strategic planning needed to implement mobility through agility keeping the user experience and functionality intact was a big challenge of the project.
We used micro-services on production which made deployments easier for Global team to review and integrate with live systems. IndiaNIC teams were responsible for design, planning, development, testing, quality, devOps, monitoring and maintaining solutions both on Web and Mobile front.
- The mobile app enabled users to access all project data on a mobile device anytime, anywhere bridging the gap of immobility between the organization.
- Team collaboration on a greater level while moving things with the highest levels of security made possible through the app.
- Mobility allowed users from each organization to manage cross-project processes, and access, distribute, track and archive its documents and correspondence in real-time.
- An offline mode, a key feature that brought in benefits like creating and viewing offline mails and documents was an easy win to work even in remote zones where there was no internet access.
- Seamless UI/UX of the mobile app created an opportunity for users to completely rely on the app for various business operations.
Team of 12 members dedicated to this project collaborated with Oracle Aconex and their partners, to deliver an impeccable mobility solution using the ”Agile Development" approach.